The National Social Inclusion Office (ONIS) is supervised by a director.
The ONIS is supported by regional social inclusion officers called Agents régionaux d'inclusion sociale (ARIS), in particular in the organisation and accompaniment of activation measures according to article 17(1) of the REVIS law. These regional officers are led by social welfare offices.
- Administrative tasks (Administration centrale)
- Supervision referral agents
- Regional social inclusion officers (ARIS)
- Contracted organizations
- Relationships with assigned organizations
- Reception Service (Service accueil)
- Financial Service Department