The National Social Inclusion Office (ONIS) is an administration under the supervision of the Ministry of Family Affairs, Integration and the Greater Region and was established in 2018 by the amended law on social inclusion income (Revenu d'inclusion sociale - REVIS).
On guichet.lu detailed information regarding the application for the REVIS is available.
The mission of the ONIS is to fulfill the obligations set by Chapter 3 of the amended law of 28th July 2018 on social inclusion income.
The ONIS has the following tasks:
- to ensure the execution of Chapter 3 of the REVIS law;
- to coordinate the actions of responsible authorities and organisations;
- to collect necessary statistical data regarding the beneficiaries.
The ONIS centralises the reception of persons who have to sign a collaboration statement according to article 13(1) of the REVIS law.
The ONIS is also responsible for:
- the cooperation with the organisations mentioned in article 20 of the REVIS law in the context of activation measures;
- the cooperation with governmental authorities and other supportive bodies;
- administrative statistics;
- administrative tasks (Administration centrale).