In order to implement "work of public utility" activation measures, different organizations collaborate with the ONIS, including:
- state administrations and services;
- municipal administrations;
- public institutions;
- institutions declared of public interest;
- any other organization, institution or group of people pursuing a charitable goal;
- private law bodies, the costs of which are covered mainly by the state budget.
A department at the ONIS has the following missions:
- informing and guiding organizations wishing to work with the ONIS to organize activation measures;
- approaching potential partner-organizations;
- managing the inventory of current organizations and offers;
- accompanying organizations;
- exchanging best practices between organizations concerning the supervision of assigned beneficiaries.
A form to indicate availability of an offer is provided at the end of this page (in french or german).
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our representatives by phone: Mr. Patrick Besch (Tel.: 247 83642), Mr. Christian Roeder (Tel.: 247 83637), Mr. Frédéric Krier (Tel.: 247 83639)